Saturday 10 March 2012

A spot of chasing by torchlight

Tonight I was sitting around being lazy until I had alerts for new cache publications. 4 popped up very close to home and were owned by Bailey Rangers.
I love their caches as they really make you think and very often there is a twist to them. so within 30 seconds I had made my mind up I was going after them.

I parked up at Micro without a twist 3 and within a minute or so Adam & Becky also arrived and so we searched together and soon found this easy one to start off with.

Becky waited in the car and Adam and myself were to walk to the next 2.

We made our way to Micro With a Twist 7 and struggled keeping to the path as it was difficult bty torchlight, we were about 100ft away and not sure how to get to GZ but luckily spotted away into all the trees. Once at GZ the cache was found very quickly but without giving anything away...getting to the logbook was not straightforward-although it didn't take long to get to it.

We moved on to Micro without a twist 2 and after initially looking at wrong area this was a quick find too, but dammit Paul (SOAPY chickens) had beaten us to it and was even watching us.

We all had a bit of banter with eachother and all went together to the last cache Micro without a twist 4. We parked up close to a little gulley leading into a park area so we kept torches off until we were past the houses and it didn't take long to find the cache.

I have had a great hour or so and managed 3 out of 4 FTF's.....3 were with AdamandBeckyChater and 1 with SOAPY chickens.


No comments:

Post a Comment