Sunday 1 April 2012

Sunny Hastings

This was the last full day in Hastings so thought I should get up early and try to grab a few more caches.
I decided on walking around Hastings itself today and was rewarded with stunning blue skies.
I was up and out at 7am and started offdoing a couple of drive by's before parking up for a walk around the town and on sea front.

Nice and quiet in the early hours!

Poor old Hastings pier in its poor state.

The town and along the seafront were very quiet early on a Sunday morning making it easy for me to grab a fair few caches without being looked at as though I am a freak haha.


Old castle at the top.


I have to admit that I enjoyed the walk as there were lots of nice buildings and of course there was West Hill, some of the caching got harder and harder as time went by as more and more muggles were out in the sun.
I did the West Hill caches and made my way back to the car to get back to Ben & Kate to continue to enjoy the fine weather.



Total caches bagged today = 32


No comments:

Post a Comment