Tuesday 24 January 2012

Island hopping

Well well well what shall I do tonight, theres nothing on the TV and I fancy doing something different?
Well now this is different!! I got email notifications of 4 new caches in the Oldbury area placed by a friend, Paul., Well I can get there pretty quick as it's only 1 junction up the M5, so I downloaded them to the Oregon and set off into the unknown- I say this as I didn't read listings or take much info as to where they were.
As I was on the way I had a call off Dave (Dibboid) saying he was on the way to them.
I got there first so parked up at McDonalds and got prepared.

Kara & Kieron None Circular Circular series by BlokieBloke

http://coord.info/GC3AZ7H

There are 4 smilies up for grabs here plus one extra for the bonus, which wasn't published at the time.
You need to get the numbers out of 3 of the caches, which I  didn't do as I hadn't read description.

As soon as Dave turned up we knew where the caches GZ was, it was right in the middle of a traffic island, infact all 4 were. Luckily I went straight to the first one and we were in business, no torches required thank goodness. We bagged another before bumping into Becky and Adam (AdamandBeckyChater) who then joined us on finding the last 2.
At the last one Marcus and Debbie (Darlaston Duo's) had beat us to it.

We could not stop giggling at the cheekiness of these caches and the fact that they will be so hard to do in the daylight when the traffic is heaving.
Great fun.

4 caches bagged and 3 were FTF's.

No comments:

Post a Comment